Sunday, January 29, 2012

Generating HDR Images - Post 2


Here i share a second HDR picture taken in Liverpool, as you can see, the appearance of black is all over the photo and this is for the reason that the original shot presented poorly  illumination due to day conditions, however this make the picture looks tenebrous and worth the work and time of HDR processing. To generate it, I followed the same procedure described in my last post. 

Liverpool - HDR processed

Liverpool - Original picture

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comments on my flickr, your HDR are very good I like it. I'm going to London next week I dont know your country maybe I put some picture next monday !
    Thank you for all and congratulation for your work.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great processing
    I like the fact that it is not over done
    Fede1845

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a huge fan of over the top HDR and I am a complete novice to it all, but I think this works well and like the tones on the building. Interesting perspective too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice picture. Someday I'll try some HDR pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice HDR processing, well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very dramatic picture. However a bit overdone which resulted in halos around the edges of the statue and the building. You will have a better result when using a minimum of 3 images with different exposures instead of tweaking one RAW image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The HDR processing works well. Consider adding a little more light to both structures.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice HDR. You chose a good subject of the kid with the plane against the sky. I am not a huge fan of HDR but this one works really well.

    ReplyDelete